Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
· The FSI Solution Manager delivers the entire solution design including costing and migration approach for defined parts or the overall solution (depending on the complexity and size of the deal) as input for the tender response to the sales unit.
· The Solution Manager is responsible for the design of solution in the dimensions of business, technology, services, resources, timeline and costs. The individual is responsible to argue the e2e value add for the customer.
· The Solution Manager supports the proposal team and documents the solution in a client understandable/ specified format – to leverage and develop reusable Intellectual Property
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
· Minimum of overall 12 years in FSI IT domain, include 7 years in presales role with a Proven track record in providing solutions to the Banking Institutions worldwide, especially in Middle East & Africa & Turkey.
· Functional domain experience with product vendors, System Integrators or banks on core banking applications like FLEXCUBE, Finacle, T24 (Temenos), Finastra, Quartz, etc.
· Strong knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/corporate banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
· Good knowledge of the banking analysis tool and measures - balance sheet management, Fund Transfer Pricing, Liquidity (analysis, ratio…), ALM.
· Aware of current market trends in banking and Fintech.
· English business fluent
· Familiar with national / international standards associated with ICT practice
· Proven track-record in international environment
· Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.