Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Digital Finance Assistant Consultant GCM 3
· Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Around 10,000 people employed in the UK, of which 250 are in consulting
Business Performance Improvement (BPI) is a key team within Atos Consulting, specialising in transforming the processes and performance of business functions including: Procurement, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain.
Within BPI, the Digital Finance team comprises consultants with a range of finance, commercial and project management skills who support other teams across Consulting and B&PS on the financial and commercial aspects of their projects such as:
· Cost/ benefit analysis and investment appraisal
· Business case preparation
· Benefits realisation and tracking
They also provide input and advice on projects which involve the transformation of Finance processes through technology such as Robotic Process Automation or Enterprise Resource Planning systems e.g. SAP and Oracle.
We are looking for high calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills:
· Experience of cost/ benefit analysis and investment appraisal techniques to establish the financial business case for an investment in transformational technology
· Knowledge of best practice in Finance processes and experience of implementing process improvement to deliver tangible benefits
· An interest in, and ideally experience of, digital technology and its application to enhance business performance and create competitive advantage
· Ability to form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
· Ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions is essential
· Strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including an accountancy or commercial qualification;
· Experience of tools
· Any of the following software experience: SAP FICO, SAP S/4HANA Finance, Oracle Financials.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.