Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Working within the Customer Experience practice within Digital Transformation, a customer insight consultant will play a key role in understanding customers and what is important to them to create actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes, needs and how they like to interact. The role is to understand their needs and expectations and design insight and measurement frameworks to deliver future state experiences that are underpinned by the appropriate level of customer understanding in today’s consumer driven age. They need to have experience with customer experience projects, enabling positive customer interactions and facilitating meaningful behaviour change through digital channels and solution design. They will be able to leverage a wide variety of customer data, journey mapping, insight and best practice methods to ensure that a service of the future is designed.
The insight consultant will provide strategic input and support on the developing insight capability and have experience implementing and managing customer insight functions in large organisations – particularly related to customer service roles.
Essential skills and experience in or exposure to:
· 2+ years of proven Consulting/Services experience across the public and private sector
· Insight to market and industry trends, and their impact on a client
· Customer Research Techniques and methodologies
· Customer Insight and Measurement framework development and implementation
· Customer Segmentation and persona development (identification, implementation and tracking)
· Exposure to core insight technology and understand how to utilise and optimise
· Helping shape and deliver a leading customer insight function
· Aware of the current trends within customer insight and the changing landscape in the market place
· Channel Shift Strategy and Implementation
Additional for External candidates:
Preferred skills or exposure to:
· Service design
· Customer journey mapping
· Customer Relationship Management Platforms
· Insight collection & analysis including interviews, focus groups and surveys
· Operating Model Design
· Exposure to Agile methodologies and DevOps adaption
· Previous experience or interest in working in globally distributed workforce environments, including offshore models
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Exposure to analytics and analytical methods, both prescriptive and predictive
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.