Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Controls Assurance Analyst
This is a GCM4 role based in Lytham.
This role is part of the Aegon account which works collaboratively with operational, project and support teams across the business to drive a continuous improvement ethos and directly influence the customer experience.
A successful candidate will be someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude and be responsible for monitoring operational controls within Atos. This will entail providing the Operational Assurance Manager with visibility through dashboard production on the effectiveness of the Mission Critical Processes through assurance activity.
In addition, the successful candidate will review end to end processes through sampling / self-assurance activities against controls with suggested improvements source either via stakeholder requests or following new change activity.
The role holder will analyse information and develop improvement plans to drive performance and improve our Customers experience through robust assurance calendars.
Operational Process Assurance 80%
· Use KRI measures, Quality Assurance outputs, MI and feedback to identify and investigate end to end operational processes to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of departmental operations and mitigate risks / flag control failures.
· Complete ‘testing’ of processes – including the reporting and management of any issues identified.
· Review and test processes within the Mission Critical Process Inventory (MCPI) as defined by the Operational Assurance Manager.
· The role holder will be required to manage and maintain a Process Assurance annual calendar to prioritise process reviews with feeds from stakeholders and change teams.
· Communicate all findings effectively (written and verbal) providing an accurate visibility of process assurance to the Operational Assurance Manager and agreed key stakeholders.
· Recommend potential process improvements and identification of waste opportunities by producing a monthly pack of assurance activity and outputs, to be assessed and distributed to operational leads by the Operational Assurance Manager.
Operational Support 20%
· Support for Atos operational and change teams on controls and process and regulations.
· Support operational areas to ensure that new initiatives are embedded and operational controls mitigate risks, identifying any process gaps, and prevent re-occurrence.
· Build and maintain relationships with teams within the operations and complaint handling areas.
· Act as an escalation point for operational issues / process gaps in relation to controls and escalate / instigate actions to remedy.
· Support colleagues at all levels to understand and own control within operational areas.
· Capable of defining and driving a customer focused improvement culture and building of strong relationships and collaborative approach to risk and controls.
Competencies and soft skills required for the role:
· Client Focus
· Delivery Focus
· Team Working
Transferable skills and experience suitable for this opening:
· Excellent communication skills
· Disciplined and pragmatic work approach
· Deep understanding of the operational processes and controls
· Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
· High attention to detail
· Used to working in a team environment, supporting team members to work to tight timeliness and quality targets.
· Experience in a customer centric environment
· Good time management, organisation, prioritisation skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft tools- Excel- Word –Outlook
Broad skills categories applicable to the role:
· Internal Audit
· Business analysis
· Quality Management
· Risk Management
· Process Management
Valued Personal Motivators and Drivers:
· Autonomy - around how and when to complete your work
· Career prospects - having a clear career path
· Challenge - to work on challenging/stimulating work projects
· Expertise - opportunity to make the most of your knowledge and skills
· Learning - improving personal skills, knowledge and expertise
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.