equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
· Coordinate the ISAE 3402 process in Belgium including the contacts with the auditor and deliver support to the ISAE process for equensWorldline
· Coordinate the Book of Internal control activities for Belgium and deliver support to the ISAE process for equensWorldline,
· Set up aligned processes regarding ISAE, Book of Internal Control and how to deal with Client Audits
· Set up proper monitoring and reporting mechanisms
· Contribute to the Internal Controls activities (BIC, ISAE, Client Audits and follow up on audit items)
· Further implement three lines of defense model within Belgium and support this model
· Will get the possibility to obtain compliance certifications
· Limited travel in Europe is foreseen
· Bachelor or Master Degree
· You have around 5 years’ experience in Audit (risk & compliance), this can be internal or as an external consultant
· You are Fluent in English and Dutch. A good level of French is a plus.
· You have excellent communication skills, able to communicate at different levels in the company
· You are curious and cooperative
· You have pro-active attitude and take initiatives to get things done within deadlines
Working at equensWorldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, equensWorldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.