Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Cerner Senior Clinical Analyst
Flint or Virtual or a combination of both
• Knowledge and understanding of operational business processes/workflows in healthcare
• Is fully compliant in the use of Atos “end-to-end” and “Best Practices” documented framework for EHR implementation/migration initiatives and/or operational support. Abides by all defined processes, activities and goals to maintain the repeatability, leveragability and reference-ability for the delivery of EHR related services.
• Works collaboratively with client on workflow design/modification; functional specifications, design, build and test changes to workflow logic in response to requested changes; obtains approval/ signoff acceptance from customer for required milestones
• Responsible for working collaboratively with all Atos Cerner Millennium Solution Teams and other Atos Service teams for the delivery of Healthcare Information Technology services to achieve measurable high customer satisfaction levels for services delivered.
• Participates in Domain validation; software release notes evaluation and risk determination; package testing; application break/fix resolution and other application support related activities as assigned.
• Develops and/or updates test scripts for all system implementations, changes and upgrades.
• Participates in change control process meetings and fully compliant with Atos Change Management processes.
• Develops and maintains internal WIKI support articles/troubleshooting tip sheets for Cerner Millennium Solution analysts and Atos’ Healthcare National Service Desk.
• Acts as a liaison between client(s) and vendor(s) related to system functionality specifications
• Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of experience in healthcare clinical operations
Must have Cerner Millennium 3+ years build experience on v2015 or higher;
• Analytical skills that support identification, analysis and development of viable solution plans to address the healthcare customer needs
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills for contact with customers and peers to obtain and interpret a variety of information based on knowledge of departmental practices, hospital policies and programs and specific technical and regulatory knowledge.
• Three years+ experience with Cerner Millennium clinical module to support customer need.
• Basic understanding of applicable federal and state EMR/EHR related laws and healthcare accreditation standards to assist customer in EHR adaptation and compliance
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Flint
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit