Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
Responsibility for the activities associated in relation to an Outsourced Managed Accountancy, Reconciliation or System Data Service.
A Business Process Administrator is responsible for carrying out administration tasks in relation to a specific Operational area as detailed above under direction.
This could include the administration one or more of the following processes with some elements of supervision.
· Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Statements and/or Invoices for the customer
· Processing of Accounts processed on behalf of the customers relating to account holders, Stakeholders, 3rd Parties and associates.
· Processing and Reconciliation of data processed on behalf of the customer
· Administration relating to the Outsourced Services such as Reference Data
· Support of systems managed on behalf of the customer that relate to the customers business
· Administration of user accounts access for customer systems
· Assist with the development of the Service ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Maintain Service documentation including audit and compliance.
· Suggesting and documenting areas for improvement within the current Service procedures, audit trails and controls.
· Recommend and implement service improvements.
· Provide a support service to all users of the Services and ensure policy requirements especially in the area of privacy and confidentiality are met.
· Communicate with staff at all levels both internally and with the customer.
Qualifications & Experience
· Good communication skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels (written and verbal)
· Excellent understanding of Excel, Access and Word
· Understanding of Service Level Agreements and associated contracts.
· Flexible and works well under pressure
· Outgoing personality
· Self discipline and organisation attributes
· Ability to work to strict timescales.
· Attention to detail
· Able to handle several tasks at once
· Customer focused
· Team Player
· Uses initiative
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.