Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
· Being involved in customer meetings: the target for a SAP Solution Architect is to understand customer processes, business management and IT architecture. Moreover she/he has to understand the customers’ needs (from AS-IS to “TO-BE”)
· Checking customer requirements: aligning solution, systems' architecture and requirements as well as customizing modules to match customer needs
· Preparing Solution Technical design and solution costs model
· Assisting with the development of the solutions strategy to meet customer’s requirements
· Being an excellent partner to important external suppliers and customer
· Acting as a trusted advisor to our Customers with best-practice recommendations
· Implementing and improving solution standards
· Strong knowledge of some of core SAP S4/HANA functionality (Procurement, Sales, Manufacturing, Finance)
· Knowledge of SAP roadmap
· Excellent skills for requirements gathering, solution design, hands-on build, implementation and troubleshooting
· fluent English is a must
· German – nice to have
· deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
· Being able to translate complex business scenarios into answers for our customers.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.