· Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
• Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Project Goal: Implementation of new features and modules on a marketing website of one of the UK largest banks. Implementation of new Look & Feel (Theme) to the portal after rebranding.
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Warszawa, Łódź or Opole. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr