Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
· Designing, developing, maintaining and integrating modules for various client software systems or applications
· Developing ETL processes, features, mappings, and workflows
· Proposing technical designs for large Data Warehousing solutions and databases
· Analyzing data sources and assisting in the design of new data feeds
· Collaborating with other teams to integrate systems
· Being a team technical leader in ETL solutions in Digital world
How does it sound so far?
Skills we can'to do without:
· 2+ years of experience with ETL Development in one of the following technology: Talend; Informatica; SAS; Microsoft; SAP; IBM
· 1+ year of experience implementing multi-tenant data warehouses
· Basic experience in transformation from on premise solution to Cloud platform
· Ability to draw conclusions, raise issues and formulate recommendations
· Good interpersonal skills to get along with the Agile team members
· Good English language is essential – spoken and written
Skills we believe are nice to have:
· Understanding of data modeling.
· Experience working on data platforms (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop, DB2)
· Exposure to one or more data analysis tools desired (R, Python, SAS etc.)
· Knowledge of Agile methodology.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.