Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
· Design, develop, maintain, and integrate modules for various client software systems/applications
· Development of ETL processes, features, mappings, and workflows
· Propose technical designs for large Data Warehousing solutions and databases
· Analyze data sources and assist in the design of new data feeds
· Collaborating with teams to integrate systems
· Be a team technical leader in ETL solutions in Digital world
· 2+ year of experience with ETL Development in one of the following technology: Talend; Informatica; SAS; Microsoft; SAP; IBM
· 1+ year of experience implementing multi-tenant data warehouses
· Basic experience in transformation from on premise solution to cloud platform
· Ability to draw conclusions, escalate issues and formulate recommendations
· Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
· Good English language is essential – spoken and written
Nice to have:
· Understanding of data modeling.
· Experience working in one or more data platforms (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop, DB2)
· Exposure to one or more data analysis tools desired (R, Python, SAS etc.)
· Knowledge of Agile metodology.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .