Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The primary responsibilities for Azure Cloud Engineer. will include responsibility for the design/planning, management and oversight of the environment.
The Azure Cloud Engineer would assist with development, support, and oversight of the virtual server environments and business continuity processes during the project. This Candidate will develop new structures and pipelines to transfer data using Azure Data Factory v2.
This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
Being familiar or advanced in areas:
· Azure Data Factory v2
· Azure Data Lake Store
· Azure Databricks
· Azure Event hub
· Azure DevOps
· Master's degree
· Being familiar with Agile approach (Scrum, Kanban)
· Being familiar with data warehousing and Business Intelligence processes
· Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level);
· Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools
· Willingness to work in in a fast-paced project environment
· Quick-learning skills
· Ability to analyze source code
· Azure certification will be advantage
What do we offer:
· Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
· Private medical care
· Private life and travel insurance
· Worldwide career opportunities
· Remote working
· Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
· Referral bonus
· Relocation allowance
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .