Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· The Big Data Architect will be responsible for guiding the full architectural lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including requirements analysis, governance, capacity requirements, technical architecture design (including hardware, O/S, and network topology), application design, testing and deployment.
· Provide technical direction in a team that designs and develops path breaking large-scale cluster data processing systems.
· Interact with domain experts, data architects, solutions architects and analytics developers to define data models for streaming input and delivering analytics output.
· Helping our Client's Internal Partners develop strategies that maximize the value of their data.
· Help establish thought leadership in the big data space by contributing internal papers, technical commentary to the user community.
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of design in following core technologies: Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Kafka, Java – Map Reduce)
Candidate should have at least one or two projects delivered at Production Scale on Hadoop stacks or equivalent.
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Bydgoszcz or Warszawa.. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr