The ideal person for this role must have a good understanding of the automotive business, a highly organised and methodical individual. The successful candidate will support the Quality team in various aspects within the department. This candidate will gain invaluable experience through contributing to a range of real projects in a fast paced and highly pressurised environment while helping the team and facilitating smooth running of the department. The ideal person will become part of a busy team managing multiple deadlines.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Support with reviewing of feedback from the field and ensuring action is taken for issues raised.
• Liaison with manufacturing/Product Development departments/Suppliers to investigate issues and ensure action is taken.
• Investigate concerns using PPS/8D methodology.
• Issue engineering releases to solve concerns and approve the parts introduction.
• Defect analysis of all current production vehicles to predict potential future issues.
• Support other activities within quality engineering.
The successful applicant will be studying towards a relevant degree within this field. An interest in the high luxury sports car market is desirable. The ability to interact and communicate within a team is absolutely essential.
• Broad knowledge / familiar with all vehicle systems
• Practical experience of problem solving using PPS /8D
• Reporting from meetings
• Good presentation skills
• Highly competent at using Excel – formatting and data manipulation
• Experience using Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Must be reliable and punctual with a drive to complete investigations
• Support flexible working day as required
Closing date for all applications is Friday 18th May 2018.