The ideal person for this role must have a good understanding of the automotive business, an analytical and strong technical mind. The successful candidate will support the Technical Services team to help deliver class leading technical support through coordinating and owning a number of key roles within the department. This candidate will gain invaluable experience through contributing to a range of real projects in a fast paced and highly pressurised environment while helping the team and facilitating smooth running of the department. The ideal person will become part of a busy team managing multiple deadlines.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Assist the Technical Service team with Data Analysis using Excel & other available tools
• Identify opportunities to reduce technical support lead times
• Proactive Dealer and Technician engagement to reduce the need for technical support
• Support cross functional project to enhance Dealer Technician communication experience
• Carry out a global dealer technical Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
• Support a variety of cross-functional technical teams, including Training and Publications
• Other departmental project work as required.
The successful applicant will be studying towards a degree in Business or related discipline. An interest in the high luxury sports car market is desirable. The ability to interact and communicate within a team and with Aston Martin dealers is absolutely essential.
• Broad knowledge / familiar with all vehicle systems
• Practical experience of problem solving
• Reporting from meetings
• Good presentation skills
• Highly competent at using Excel – formatting and data manipulation
• Experience using Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Support flexible working day as required
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 2nd January 2017.