Arval is owned by BNP Paribas, one of the world’s top performing banks. Arval UK is a global and UK leading player within the vehicle leasing industry. The growth that we’ve achieved in recent years and the number of major industry awards that we’ve won are testament to our innovative products, strong service ethics and most of all, the commitment and skill of our teams. Together, we’re the wheels behind business. Because leasing vehicles is about so much more than just getting from A to B. Joining us, your passion and skill will help make every journey a great one, and we’ll help you steer from strength to strength.
The role will be located in Swindon.
In Swindon, we are a friendly bunch – more human than corporate and you will find our office environment welcoming. You will be given the perfect setting to do your work to the high standard you want, as well as the opportunities to develop your own career.
Poste et missions:
MISSION / SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide risk indicators and monitoring covering Asset Risk and Credit Risk to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Contribute to the Budget and Forecast of the Bad Debt.
- Contribute to the quantitative assessment of the Credit Risk.
- Contribute to the development of quantitative credit risk assessment (rating tool, credit scoring, decision-making modelling).
- Produce regular credit risk reports to the Head of Credit and the ARVAL UK CRO.
- Contribute to the documentation of the local Credit Risk tools.
- Contribute to the RISK Data quality checking.
- Contribute to the back testing of the Credit Risk models.
- Contribute to the establishment of the Risk Profile for ARVAL UK and alert about emerging risks.
- Contribute to the Bad Debt budget and forecast and perform stress test scenario.
- Contribute to projects related to RISK data infrastructure or risk regulatory requirements
- Participate actively to the RISK community
- ARVAL Group Retail Credit Risk
- UK Chief Risk Officer
- UK Credit Risk team
- RISK Analytics Manager
- RISK Project Manager
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong background in Statistics
- Proven ability for working with data, carrying out comprehensive analysis and recommendation
- Experience using SAS software, MS Office packs (including Excel and VBA), SQL.
- Good knowledge in Risk Management and good understanding of Risk modelling
- Ability to report
- Good communication and written skills
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Apply today.