We're looking for a motivated intern to join us for a 3 month position starting immediately, the position is three days a week.
Arthur-Frank is an independent east London based publishing house with a focus on quality publications as well as non-commercial projects with high artistic value. Our most celebrated publication is a 4 volume series on contemporary photography called 'If You Leave' and we're about to launch our second issue of our annual magazine.
For more info on Arthur-Frank and If You Leave:www.if-you-leave.tumblr.comwww.arthur-frank.com/first-editions.html
Help with Social Media is needed on our current projects. 'If You Leave’ is an ongoing online platform that requires daily updates on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram.
Skills and qualifications:
- We're looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual.
- You possess excellent knowledge of social media and digital journalism.
- You are proficient in researching and have some experience in marketing strategy.
- Intermediate to good knowledge of editing programmes such as Photoshop and Indesign.
- Updating and maintaining website, blogs, online-store and all social media platforms.
- Assisting with any online promotion and final touches for the launch of IYL Magazine.
- Administration and application for fundings.
- Preparing the upcoming exhibition.
- Preparing and helping to run an upcoming photography pop-up space.
We expect that you have an avid interest in photography, art and publishing related content.
Please send your cover letter and CV (CVs only will be ignored).
Must be able to travel to Stoke Newington three days/week.
Preferred areas of study: Art / Design / Advertising / Marketing / PR / Research / Social Media
Required education: Graduate
Job Type: Internship