We have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Supervisor working in our finance team.
You will have overall responsibility for managing payment runs ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance with ARMs payment terms alon with:
· Overall responsibility for employee expenses process, including paying employees in line with published schedule and policy
· Management of the UK Accounts Payable team and supervision of the day to day activities within the team.
· Maintenance of creditors ledger and month end activities
· Address and resolve any queries arising on supplier invoices, both internally within the organisation and with external suppliers as required.
· Liaise with Procurement Team and with other colleagues in the business on any purchasing projects.
· Work on ad-hoc improvement projects and implementing processes within accounts payable, for both vendor invoicing and employee expense processing.
· At busy times and during holiday cover, process multi-currency supplier invoices and obtain approval for payment from appropriate levels of management.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
· Previous experience in an Accounts Payable department/team
· Highly organised individual with a good level of self-motivation
· Strong leadership skills
· Attention to detail
· Able to work to deadlines
· Effective and confident communicator
· Ability to work within a team
· SAP experience is desirable
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
· Partner and customer focus
· Collaboration and communication
· Creativity and innovation
· Team and personal development
· Impact and influence
· Deliver on your promises
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
· Annual Bonus Plan
· Discretionary Cash Award
· Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
· Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
· Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
· Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
· Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
· Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving ARM innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.