2017 - Technical Marketing intern
2017 - Technical Marketing internJob Description
This role is part of the System and Software Group (SSG), which integrates all the key ARM technologies including CPU and GPU, to produce leading edge systems and platforms. Our products include CoreLink System IP, CoreSight debug and trace, TrustZone security and Socrates IP Tooling. As Technical Marketing intern, you will be surrounded by world-leading experts and will have the opportunity to work with some of the very best people in the industry.
This placement is ideal for an engineer with some marketing knowledge who wants to apply their skills in a marketing role, helping the company succeed in new markets.
ARM’s potential future customers often turn to online channels to research products, services and best practices. They will search websites, attend webinars and download thought leadership articles, blogs and whitepapers, long before they are ready to buy. Therefore, ARM is using a range of digital marketing tools to identifying these potential new customers. We also aim to help them quantify their product requirements in the initial development and research phase.
If you are interested in fast-tracking your career into the world of business, driving internal and external marketing awareness and gaining real-world experience of working on exciting projects then this role is for you.
The candidate will use the knowledge gained though this period to create digital content for SSG (which could include blogs, articles, white papers and webinars) with a goal to position ARM as the thought leader.
Responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
· Alignment of messaging for SSG’s products / systems and go-to-market plans
· Describing the benefits of SSG’s solutions, our competitive proposition to partners and how they fit into our overall strategy/mission.
· Developing content for marketing and sales collateral, social media & blog posts, press releases and presentations to ensure a consistent voice across multiple touch points within SSG
· Developing / updating the lead scoring system to identify prospect requirements and whether they need to be fast-tracked to sales or developed with lead nurturing.
· Identifing and creating an ROI model for lead scoring that turns an anonymous prospect to a lead and finally a partner.
· Reviewing the current ARM website to ensure SSG is represented correctly
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
* You will be studying a degree or Masters (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science and will have some level of marketing experience
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
· Annual Bonus Plan
· Discretionary Cash Award
· Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
· Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
· Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
· Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
· Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
· Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving ARM innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.