2017 Design for Test (DFT) Graduate Hardware EngineerJob Description
The Design for Test (DFT) Graduate will help create flows and methodologies for ARM cores and also participate in the DFT activities on ARM Cores.
· DFT tool and process automation software development and testing
· MBIST verification using simulation and Formal methods
· Generation of ATPG test patterns for current and future ARM cores
· Simulation and debug of test patterns using a Verilog simulator
· Work with EDA vendors on tool improvements
· Document and training other design centers in DFT methods created
Essential Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
· Experience with Perl, TCL, and/or C programming
· Proficient in Unix/Linux environments
· Knowledgeable in validation, synthesis, ATPG tools and debug demonstrated through project/internship.
· Knowledge of MS software such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Definite plus to understand Design for Test elements such as scan, BIST, compression
· Definite plus to understand Formal verification methods and system verilog
· Ability to learn quickly and work independently, as well as part of a team
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to cooperate & communicate well
· Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the design center’s success
· Demonstrated positive attitude and respect for all members of the team
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
Location: Cambridge, UK
Open date: 11th July 2017
Close date: 7th August 2017
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
· Annual Bonus Plan
· Discretionary Cash Award
· Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
· Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
· Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
· Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
· Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
· Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving ARM innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.