Archetype Group in China acts as a Local Design Institute, and has recently designed and managed landmark projects for Plastic Omnium, Mars, Merck, Croda, RB, Schneider in Industry from 15.000 sqm to 70.000 sqm.
Poste et missions:
- Responsible for the management of the construction team including mentoring, scheduling their activities, recruitment and performance management of the team members.
- Directing the construction team through all construction phases of a project including contractor coordination and all aspects of site management.
- Check and ensure the project brief, all design briefs, drawings and specifications and all project relevant information are executed as per clients objectives.
- Contact with Suppliers of Construction materials/equipment in order to be aware of the most efficient & cost effective application and working methods.
- Monitoring construction progress, quality and safety, and initiating action to rectify any non-conformance.
- Supervise onsite contractor(s) for their safety, quality, equipment and maintenance of appropriate resourcing levels.
- Preparing construction information for inclusion in the project report, providing all relevant information to the project manager.
- Monitoring the preparation of contractors final accounts obtaining relevant certificates and submission to the client for payment.
- Ensuring the inclusion in the contract and subsequently requesting the design team, consultants and contractors to supply the client with as-built and installed drawings, operations and maintenance manuals, as well as ensuring adequate arrangements have been made for training of clients engineering and maintenance staff.
- he Archetype Group, including minimization of design Management of client expectations in line with the contractual requirements with the client, including: managing change requests and variations; managing issues that arise from the contract with the client; managing client expectations with respect to scheduling and ensuring that out of scope work is appropriately negotiated with the client.
- Participate in design meetings as part of the design coordination, resourcing and to ensure deadlines and milestones are on track.
- Assist the Business Development Department by providing advice regarding design resources, man hours and scheduling for proposals.
Check thoroughly the design work undertaken by architectural team members to ensure a high quality output reflective of the standards expected by the clients.
Profil: Engineer graduated from a Construction/Building/Engineering school having at least an experience of 4 years of missions on project site construction.
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années
d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non
comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers) :
https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le volontariat international/conditions du VIE. aspx