Poste et missions:
- Responsible for the management of the pre-construction and construction team including mentoring, scheduling their activities, recruitment and performance management of the team members.
- Is the local Archetype window person with client and our local partners
- Directing the construction team through all construction phases of a project including contractor coordination and all aspects of site management.
- Check and ensure the project brief, all design briefs, drawings and specifications and all project relevant information are executed as per clients objectives.
- Contact with Suppliers of Construction materials/equipment in order to be aware of the most efficient & cost effective application and working methods.
- Monitoring design and construction progress, quality and safety, and initiating action to rectify any non-conformance.
- Supervise onsite contractor(s) for their safety, quality, equipment and maintenance of appropriate resourcing levels.
- Preparing construction information for inclusion in the project report, providing all relevant information to the project manager.
- Monitoring the preparation of contractors final accounts obtaining relevant certificates and submission to the client for payment.
- Ensuring the inclusion in the contract and subsequently requesting the design team, consultants and contractors to supply the client with as-built and installed drawings, operations and maintenance manuals, as well as ensuring adequate arrangements have been made for training of clients engineering and maintenance staff.
- As part of the design coordination, ensure deadlines and milestones are on track.
- Check thoroughly the design work undertaken by architectural team members to ensure a high quality output reflective of the standards expected by the clients
Profil:Candidate having at least 3 years of experience in the construction field, both on Design and construction supervision.
Mastering the Portuguese language is a must.