APSIDE group is a service company in the engineering industry with 2200 employees who have deployed their competences at the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
HTi Automobile , a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialized in the field of automotive engineering, currently employs more than 400 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a passionate automotive multi-body dynamics specialist. The engineer will be working either on vehicle Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) analysis (engine or body in white) or on vehicle dynamics. You will work with fellow NVH engineers and support other engineering teams based on your analyses. The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located in Coventry (UK).
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· BA/BS degree in Mechanical, Structural or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
· Advanced skills in the field of vehicle dynamics and NVH
· Minimum of 3 years of working experiences in the area of NVH and CAE
· Excellent understanding of acoustics and vibration principles
· Skilled in MSC ADAMS (alternatively: Simpack or Recurdyn)
· Advanced communication skills and team-minded
· Ability to work independently
· Good English skills
If you want to develop your skills and expertise to a high level, please send us your English application documents.
The successful candidate will obtain an open ended contract (CDI).