Entreprise: ANTYCIP SIMULATION is Europe’s leading provider of professional grade COTS simulation software, visual display systems VR applications and associated engineering services. Our capabilities are used by customers on exciting projects across the aerospace, defence, security, transportation and advanced engineering sectors. They are applied to assist with modelling, design, analysis, simulation, visualisation and training solutions.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems), Antycip Simulation has over twenty years’ experience as a specialist supplier to governments, primes, OEMs, industry and universities. The company was founded in 1996 and has regional offices near Paris, Milan and Oxford.
The key benefits of working with Antycip Simulation are :
Antycip Simulation has maintained a core focus and professional expertise in COTS software capabilities for realtime modelling, simulation, analysis and training for over 20 years. The position that we are currently looking to fill provides a rare opportunity for us to strengthen our team and to continue to build on our customer support in this area. The role provides a focus on the outstanding software capabilities of two of our strategic suppliers and the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and challenging customer project teams in the space, communications and cyber security domain. Example application areas would include MANET and BLOS platform analysis, Intervehicle communications and Intelligent transport systems communications and sensor trials etc.
Poste et missions: Talented graduate Engineer with a communications background to help strengthen our engineering team in the UK with a focus on the Scalable Networks Technologies product portfolio
- EXata and Network Defence Trainer (NDT), with cross over to AGI’s Systems Toolkit (STK).
Areas of responsibility :
1. Engineering Support Specialist for EXata and NDT in the UK
2. Provide customer demonstration, support evaluations, assess customer requirements and provide customer training for Scalable Networks projects in the the UK, Netherlands and Nordic area
3. Assess customers technical requirements for communications and cyber security projects and work with the wider SNT support team to provide responses and project support options working closely with the existing engineering team.
4. Where applicable assist with engineering support for STK and the wider simulation capabilities
5. Provide a customer and supplier interface at the technical level between our customers and suppliers – requires good communication skills and a personal interest to be customer facing
1. Engineering Degree with a communications systems background
2. Interest is network communications and sensor platforms
3. Interest in modelling, simulation and analysis for space, aerospace, defence, transport and critical infrastructure projects
4. C++ / Development knowledge would be a preference
4. Some relevant and practical experience with analytical toolkits would be beneficial
5. Clean driving licence
Key Personal Qualities :
2. Resourceful and inquisitive
3. good oral and written communication skills
The position will be based in the UK office in Adderbury. Willingness to travel within the UK, Netherlands and Nordic areas is required. Travel for training and company interests may involve trips to the US and within Europe.
We would want to plan a career progression beyond the VIE period which could be in the UK or at the European level.