Description de l'offre
ANAQUANT is a start-up, working as private Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialized in protein analysis for Biologics and Biomarkers analysis.
As expert and trusted partner, ANAQUANT provides customized services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies during early-Nonclinical phases of biotherapeutics development.
Our mission is to bring our partners reliable data which contribute to the selection of their best drug candidates and guarantee a better control of their biologic to limit failure during further clinical phase.
Poste et missions:
The hired person will work closely with the CEO and the Business Development Manager to prospect, generate leads and find new customers in Europe, especially in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Develop a portfolio of clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Improve the marketing and communication tools used for business development
- Involved in international conferences to meet putative customers.
Business development background
Biology or biochemistry
Fluent in German and English or French.
If you are highly-motivated to join a growing and innovative company, you are thorough and well organized, you are autonomous and like ambitious challenges, you speak German and English, don’t hesitate and apply now.
The goal of this position is to open a full Business Development Manager position by the end of the VIE.
ANAQUANT will also participate in the accommodation fees.
Please send your cover letter, CV and references.