Nusuki specializes in men’s Thobes and women’s Abayas as well as other Islamic lifestyle goods, their products are world renowned for their quality and comfort.
We are now establishing Nusuki UK and require a Sales and Marketing Co-coordinator to take lead on all sales and marketing activities.
The role will consist of the following:
* Lead generation
* Improving sales to existing customers
* help understand any key opportunities to build sales and build relationships.
* Carry out regular research to identify new emerging markets
* Create and manage targeted marketing campaigns to achieve sales with new clients.
* Create and Manage potential clients through a database
* Self-develop your knowledge on trends and new development within the relevant markets.
* Drive key seasonal products by identifying the trending products and selecting the target market that would be interested in buying.
* Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development.
* Efficiently manage your workload and time management.
* Driving sales through social media
It is essential that the correct candidate has the following skills/experience:
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Excellent communication and 'people skills.'
* Confidence, motivation and determination
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Attention to detail
* The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
* Good business sense and a professional manner
* Excellent IT skills- specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Team player, flexible within your role when needed.
* Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
The following skills/experience are desirable:
* Understanding of Mail Chimp (or similar e-marketing programs)
* Experience in Tele-Sales
* Experience using Adobe Photoshop.
* Experience in the Islamic goods sector
* SalesForce Experience
BA Hons Marketing or similar degree