Job Location: London
Posting Date: 22/07/2020
Closing Date: 19/08/2020
Amazon Payment Products manages all Amazon and partner-branded payment services such as co-branded credit cards, third party credit cards and reward redemption programs. We are continuously adding new market-leading features and product innovations. Amazon is looking for strategic thinker with hands-on expertise in developing world-class product and marketing experiences that delight customers.
You are a designer extensive experience working on real products that people use every day. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You understand the value of user testing and prototyping, and thrive in a fast-paced, start up-like environment. You are visual master at your craft, capable of designing inspiring content and campaigns that captivate audience worldwide. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with other members of the design and product teams to create experiences that are engaging, useful, and solution oriented. You will use market analysis, customer feedback, data analytics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems. You’ve set the standard for design solutions with your world-class design talent, command of visual principals, masterful typographic skills, and keen attention to detail.
· Proven experience designing for consumer-focused credit and banking, fintech, insurance related products and/or industries
· Strong communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through empathetic storytelling
· Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to senior leadership.
· Visual narrator and tastemaker, well versed in the details that deliver in delightful customer experiences
· Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, gender identification, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Ideal candidate profile
· Must have B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Visual Design or Design of Arts
· Must have previous work experience in advertising or marketing for a global E-commerce company, focused on multi-channel design
· Must have proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, KeyNote
· Must have an understanding of HTML, InVision Studio and After Effects
· Must have experience in designing and building motion graphics
· Must have typographic skills
· Must have knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design
· Must have experience in working across departments, including Business Operations, Content Strategy and Project Management
· Must have extensive knowledge of visual principles and their execution in products and marketing campaigns
· Must have experience managing design agencies
· Must be able to analyse performance data such as metric tests and research studies
· Must show evidence of using data to inform decisions
· Must have a demonstrable track record of delivering results