LOCATION: New York, NY
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Work closely with product owners, software developers, researchers, and other designers to create innovative design solutions that impact millions of users.
2. Deliver end-to-end design of medium-to-large-scale projects, using market analysis, site data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities to inform design decisions.
3. Translate complex customer interactions into simple, engaging usercentered solutions.
4. Quickly and thoroughly create user flows, wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity design mockups, interactive prototypes, and detailed UI and visual design specifications (redlines).
5. Assess and analyze current site data and user behavior to understand target users deeply by developing and working from user profiles and conducting task analysis, creating user scenarios or user stories, and helping to create and analyze user research.
6. Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
7. Refine, maintain, and enforce current design guidelines and strategies.
8. Work on multiple projects concurrently while handling different types of design requests.
9. Adeptly handle changing priorities throughout a product life cycle.
10. Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers in overseeing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle for interfaces to help define best-in-class user experiences.
11. Domestic and international travel required 10% of the time.
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000
Ideal candidate profile
A Master’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Design, Human Computer
Interaction (HCI), or related field and three years of experience in user
experience design, product design, or a similar role. Alternatively, employer
will accept a Bachelor’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Design, Human
Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field and five years of progressively
responsible experience in user experience design, product design, or a similar role.
Must have one year of experience with each of the following:
1. Creating visually compelling, customer-focused design solutions with measurable results.
2. Working cross-functionally with business leaders, product management, and engineering on planning, conceptualization and implementation of user interface designs.
3. Triangulating multiple data sources, including market analysis, site data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints, into innovative design solutions.
4. Documenting user interface (UI) / interaction design decisions by creating patterns, specifications, and development-ready artifacts.
7. Using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe XD.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000