We are looking for UX Designer to create new brand shopping experiences on Amazon.com. In this role, you will integrate organic and paid brand content into existing retail shopping experiences to help customers connect with brands, discover new products, and find inspiration—globally and at scale.
At Amazon we put our customer's first in everything we do—including our advertising programs. As part of the Advertising User Experience (AUX) team, you'll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product management to bring it to life. You will utilize a full range of skills including, wire framing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design to bring these experiences to life. Most importantly, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience of shoppers, advertisers, and brand-owners alike.
The ideal candidate loves learning, and is passionate about conceiving experiences in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables. Experience on the supply or demand side of digital advertising is a plus—not a requirement.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
· Quickly and thoroughly create shopper flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
· Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications—working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
· Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
You may already know if you're a fit, but perhaps you're worried about technology and experience requirements? Don't be – we're looking for smart, passionate, UX Designers; if you're the right candidate, we're flexible.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields.
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.