At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an innovative learning professional with solid people skills and leadership development experience to join a global team tasked with developing the next generation of Amazon CSAs and Customer Service leaders.
This position will be responsible for the coordinating the delivery and logistics of site, regional and global CSA training and leadership development programs and initiatives as well as basic instructional design. This position will be based in Manila, Philippines.
As our Training and Leadership Development Coordinator, you will play a vital role on a highly collaborative team. We'll be counting on you for managing events coordination, training registration, data tracking and reporting, communications through our intranet pages, and basic instructional design for our classroom and micro-learning offerings. The core job is managing training coordination for all site training needs, completing data entry into the Learning Management System (LMS), and communicating to customers through a global ticketing system or email. You will also be engaged as a valued member of the training team with the opportunity to get involved and contribute your ideas on a wide variety of activities.
· PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION: Demonstrate professionalism and mastery of core job duties and accept increasing levels of responsibility for independently administering assigned programs.
· CUSTOMER SERVICE: Serve as the primary contact for customer service for participants attending our programs. Become an exert user in the KNet and ticketing systems (TT or SIM), to process and communicate with team members, CSAs, Leaders as Teachers, Operations, and partners. Monitor the team's shared Outlook Mailbox. Communicate to our customers and partners with a friendly, polished, and knowledgeable approach.
· TRAINING COORDINATION: Schedule training events and co-ordinate logistics (catering, venue, presenters, supplies, equipment, and materials).
· LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POWER-USER: Become an expert in using our LMS in order to maintain courses, offerings, registration, wait-lists, and reports. Leverage the functions of our LMS to streamline registration, tracking and reporting processes. Represent the team on company-wide LMS project teams.
· PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: Automate and simplify routine processes to make room for more complex work.
· CLASSROOM FACILITATION: Build skills as a trainer through agenda facilitation and classroom management, working closely with senior team members.
· INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN: Participate in the development of training materials using Word, PowerPoint, video editing software, eLearning authoring tools, and other technologies.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree
· Ability to work full-time hours
· Fluent English speaking and writing is required
· Able to work a flexible shift (including nights, weekend and overtime) with short notice
· Experience planning and coordinating meetings or events.
· Experience being highly organized and detail-oriented in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong team work and interpersonal skills. Expresses thoughts, feelings, and ideas in a clear manner in both individual and group situations; demonstrates active listening; creates clear written communication.
· Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness in independent problem solving.
· Solid self-management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results.
· Track record for learning and using new technology. Demonstrated proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.