Description de l'offre
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognisable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking for an exceptional Technical Writer (Brazilian Portuguese Speaking) to maintain content and drive localisation efforts needed for Amazon in Brazil. This position will be a work from home position based in Ireland.
· Interact with technical writers and business/product teams in Brazil, Mexico, North America, EU, and Asia.
· Draft, edit, localise and review translations from English to Brazilian Portuguese.
· Maintain editorial content, including help pages, email templates for associates, and announcements for the Brazilian seller platforms.
· Participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units and other excellent benefits. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the world's leading online retailers.
· Bachelor's degree in Communications, Linguistics, or related field.
· 3 - 5 years technical writing/editing experience.
· 3 - 5 years experience with CMS, "Trados" or other CAT tools, terminology management, HTML and/or XML.
· Knowledge of machine translation workflows
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills.
· Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
· Ability to prioritise and deliver results in a fast-faced environment
· Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
· Native level of spoken and written Brazilian Portuguese with fluency in spoken and written English.
· Outstanding localisation skills from English to Brazilian Portuguese.
· Experience in project coordination.
· Affinity for technology and a proven background in technical writing or editing.
· Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.