Description de l'offre
The Recruiting organisation supporting Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Development Centre Scotland and other technical teams in Europe is growing and we are looking for a skilled Technical Sourcer to join our team in Edinburgh.
As a member of our team you will serve as the technical sourcing point of contact for one or more of our business partners, primarily focused on Software Development Engineers and other technical roles. You will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of sourcing and pipelining, while fostering a collaborative environment to ensure a great candidate experience. You will have the chance to drive relevant sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
You must be able to successfully manage searches against timelines and have experience tracking metrics, as well as being able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. You will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possessing great organization, verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to deepen their technical recruiting experience in a large-scale, high-performance recruiting organization.
Key responsibilities include:
· Partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies while managing expectations clearly.
· Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
· Recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the organization, implementing new processes and fine-tuning existing processes to deliver quality results for our customers.
· Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most ‘hard to fill' openings.
· Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools.
· Experience recruiting passive candidates.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Experience working with recruitment and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.