The Consumer Payments team is seeking a talented Technical Sourcing Recruiter to support technical hiring. This is a great opportunity to join a growing recruiting organization in an entrepreneurial environment that has the support and resources that a large company provides, all while working with a collaborative business that is passionate about the talent acquisition process.
This role requires hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing strategy of tech talent.The sourcer will focus on building passive candidate pipelines, build engagement with candidates, and walk the candidate through the recruiting process. In addition the sourcer will assess candidates and partner closely with the Business and other HR and recruiting leaders to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and Engineering hiring metrics for all of Consumer Engagement.
This person will act as a critical partner to the business will be at the helm executing on sourcing recruiting strategies and will continuously earn trust with leaders at all levels, and partner effectively cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance Partners, Compensation, and other business partners. This person will be the go to person to partner on guidance on all things related to candidate generation, engagement, and assessment. The ideal candidate will have experience working with active, passive technical market and enjoy building a strong relationship with candidates and Sr. stake holders involved in hiring for this talent
The person in this role will:
· Develop sourcing models and plans to generate Engineering/ SDE talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
· Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
· Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
· Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
· Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of experience in a recruiting field, ideally with specific experience in hiring tech Engineering talent
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships