We are seeking a Visual Designer to join the team working on the new Amazon grocery store announced to launch this year.
You are a designer with 5+ years of experience working on real products that people use every day. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You understand the value of user testing and prototyping, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are visual master at your craft, capable of designing inspiring content and campaigns that captivate audience worldwide. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with other members of the design and product teams to create experiences that are engaging, useful, and solution oriented. You will use market analysis, customer feedback, data analytics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems. You’ve set the standard for design solutions with your world-class design talent, command of visual principals, masterful typographic skills, and keen attention to detail.
· Experience in designing for retail or CPG brand and in-store communication.
· An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective human centered design solutions with measurable results Visual narrator and taste-maker, well versed in the details that deliver in delightful customer experiences
· Previous work in advertising or marketing, focused on multi-channel design
· n, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to senior leadership.
Ideal candidate profile
· B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or comparable degree program
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Strong communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through empathetic storytelling · Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items
· Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, research studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
· Have a keen for visual principles and execution in products and marketing campaigns.
· Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment