We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As a Senior UX Motion Designer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
You will work alongside other designers, research, product management, engineering, and QA to define and build a v1 lovable product. This position requires the ability to dive deep, invent, and be relentlessly curious about customer needs and how we can bring potential solutions to life. You will validate concepts at a variety of fidelities throughout the design process. You are highly motivated to explore new opportunities along the way, consistently raising the bar for what’s
· Establish motion principles, best practices, and systems that scale across the experience
· Help define and test early concepts for artwork animation
· Concept and test micro-interactions and transitions in interface components
· Collaborate with visual and sound designers to deliver prototypes and finished assets
· Collaborate with software engineers to implement animation and motion concepts
· Document motion design decisions (above) and communicate to stakeholders