*This Sourcer/Recruiter would ideally sit in NYC, Boston, or N. Virginia (HQ2). We will also consider San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Austin, Seattle, or a remote location.*
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented and data driven sourcing recruiter that loves to dive deep to fix complex talent challenges. Do you love thinking about scalability and and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our Productivity Applications team supporting talent acquisition for a variety of technical positions. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role recruiting for deeply technical talent.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
· Support various hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results
· Builds and maintains network of passive candidates and understands and implements on-going relationship management
· Screens and assesses candidates to determine job fit, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
· Recommend ideas to improve the company and the team within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
· Manages client relationships and partners with hiring managers and interview teams
· Drives and assesses the health of pipeline volume and velocity
· Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives
· Executes to the sourcing and performance goals laid out within their team
· Adherence to internal company processes/SLAs associated with all aspects of recruiting
· Actively manages all job postings and keeps positions current and active in recruiting systems
· Drives consistent message in protecting data integrity and reporting
· Effectively assesses and screens candidates for position fit
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of recruiting experience sourcing top-tier technical talent.
· Prior experience in a talent mapping/research capacity for passive candidate generation.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
· Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.