Description de l'offre
Do you want to play an instrumental role in bringing diversity and inclusion learning experiences to Amazonians? Here's your opportunity! We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to manage selected learning programs for Amazonians. The Global Diversity and Inclusion Organization (GDIO) will continue to build and expand inclusive programming across Amazon, and the Sr. Learning Experience Designer will play a key role in reinventing learning models, content development and curation, and delivery methods. The use of blended, virtual, self-directed and experiential learning will be critical, so creativity will be important to help us scale. However, strong facilitation skills are an also an asset. Raising the bar on inclusion will require creativity, openness to new approaches, and an orientation to a continuous learning culture.
The Sr. Learning Experience Designer will manage multiple learning programs for employees and leaders. This includes leading needs analysis, driving program strategy and direction, working with subject matter experts to develop or modify content, organizing and overseeing the development of facilitators, handling LMS administration and course logistics, and providing course impact statistics and analysis. Due to the high volume of activity at various points throughout the year, strong program management and organization skills as well as a bias for action are critical. The Sr. Learning Experience Designer will work with others in similar roles, reporting to the Principal, Learning & Development for GDIO.
Successful candidates will have experience driving learning programs and analyzing data to drive meaningful action, be detail-oriented, and have excellent problem solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about delivering meaningful diversity and inclusion learning experiences, but should also be obsessed with continuous inspection and with identification of opportunities to simplify and scale.
· Collaborating with business leaders, Diversity Leads, HR Business Partners to build and manage a variety of learning and development programs and offerings.
· Build projects through the design lifecycle, and manage the development of engaging learning content (e-learning, performance support, user guides, audio and video scripts, story boards, navigational text, tests, etc.) for different programs.
· Stay current with trends, leading science and innovations, and research in learning science, instructional design and learner behavior.
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, remain open to new ideas, and retain a firm focus on the customer experience.
· Emphasize and analyze the use of data and customer feedback to optimize programs.
About the hiring group
· Amazon's Global Diversity & Inclusion Organization (GDIO) serves as the central organization identifying company-wide focus areas so that the best builders of all backgrounds want to work and stay at Amazon. GDIO partners with diversity and business leaders, central teams (HR, PR, Policy), and Amazon's employee affinity groups to create sustainable strategies, programs, and mechanisms to support Amazonians and our customers from all backgrounds.
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field
· Intermediate to advanced experience in learner-focused design, and learning technologies
· Intermediate to advanced experience designing for blended and virtual learning experiences
· Proven experience designing and developing eLearning training under aggressive timelines
· Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results
· Knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design best practices
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials
· Ability to apply adult learning principles and incorporate this into curriculum design and development
· Experienced using video editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia or similar)
· Strong program manager with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help write, design, and develop, and manage projects.
· Experience on leading projects for an entire group or department, or a major piece of a larger cross company product or project.
· Work sample required for consideration.