Sr HR Administrator to support Robotics HR team located in Seattle. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and exposure to Amazon's HR Organization. The role will include a variety of HR duties, such as coordinating, communicating and navigating HR policies – acting as a first point of contact for local employees. This role is critical as we elevate foundational HR practices to support the growing Robotics organization.
The role will include the coordination of employee engagement events, HR Programs, compiling site analytics and compensation analysis, coordinating with both the benefits provider and the ERC, HR policies and processes guidance, scheduling training and ad hoc office related operational activities that may arise.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong bias for action and the ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment, with a high level of attention to detail.
The Sr. HRA will be an integral part of the HR Team and will report to the Sr HRM for Robotics. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to gain valuable HR experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, globally scaling organization - and have fun doing it!
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree
· 2-5 years relevant HR experience
· Intermediate level experience with Word and Excel, including but not limited to charts, pivots and filters
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues. Strong sense of integrity.
· Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer support
· Experience with HRIS systems, i.e. PeopleSoft, Oracle
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills -- accuracy is essential
· Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and be focused on customer service and satisfaction
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment