The Amazon AWS Recruiting team is seeking a talented results oriented Talent Researcher with a passion for delighting both their business partners and candidates to join the recruiting organization. You will work alongside other recruiters and sourcers, along with Hiring Managers who support the AWS organization, specifically the Utility Computing group. Your focus will be on lead generation, duplicate profile checking of candidates and creating pipelines. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, and recruiting for innovative talent.
- Do duplicate profile checking of all leads generated by Hiring Manager referrals and leads drive
- Generate leads for all tech job families that the business supports
- Function as the sourcing recruiter building talent pipelines for all technical roles
- Doing talent mapping and building lists
A successful candidate will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The sourcing recruiter will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate having a backbone, disagreeing and committing, and have a sense of urgency, understanding the value of the role they play in providing amazing customer service and for the greater vision of this initiative. Lastly, they will feel comfortable in a start-up environment where ambiguity is the norm and they can navigate through these situations with ease.
Ideal candidate profile
- 1+ year of recruiting experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Proven success doing passive candidate generation or lead generation. - Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook