· Our European Operations Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Sourcer to join our growing team in London or Luxembourg.
As a sourcer in our Talent Acquisition team, you will utilise your strong investigative skills to seek out talents. You will source, develop, screen, and present top talents either on a role-specific basis or as part of a wider strategic pipelining activity. Specifically, you will:
· Use intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing and other channels to identify potential candidates
· Screen, assess and qualify candidates
· Maintain and develop internal database: Track candidate history, tag candidates, build knowledge base of individuals, industries and markets
· Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; generate new/creative sourcing ideas; know the competitive landscape and provide relevant information feeds to the business
· Contribute actively to meetings with the hiring manager and recruiter, including but not limited to developing the search strategy and target list of companies
About Amazon EU Operations & Talent Acquisition
In Europe our Operations Network of Fulfilment Centres (warehouses) span from Prague and Poland to Italy, Spain and France to Germany and the UK. In Talent Acquisition, we pursue excellence. We keep a high hiring bar and drive initiatives in business intelligence, talent assessment, employer branding, learning and development, process improvement and much, much more.
We look for people focused on delivering the highest quality service to internal and external customers, with professionalism and integrity. Our work environment is dynamic, fun and continually evolving. And you will have multiple opportunities to innovate and solve complex challenges.
We are a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to invent on behalf of our customers. Our diverse perspectives come from many sources including gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, as well as professional and life experience. We are working to develop leaders and shape future talent pools to help us meet the needs of our customers around the world. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Learn more at amazon.jobs/eu-talent-acquisition.