Description de l'offre
Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour, Neil Gaiman’s American Gods, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot and more.
We are seeking software engineers to join our Test Services Engineering team. You will be part of Prime Video's engineering technology for video applications on a wide variety of Living Room platforms including Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, Games Consoles. The successful candidate will take pride in the work they deliver and have a passion for building test services, frameworks and tools.
As part of the team developing scalable solutions that enable engineers to keep the quality of the Prime Video application at the highest standards, you will be working on a wide range of activities from delivering test services and frameworks to facilitate test automation as well as playback experience testing.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of leading devices. You will help shape the future of Amazon’s video platform by investigating new approaches to provide the best video user experience for customers. This will be balanced with sound engineering practices leveraging tools, test harnesses and automated scripts to increase development cycle efficiency. Your goal is to build the best video playback application for the world's most customer-centric company.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Highly proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Objective-C.
· Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
· Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
· OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
· Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.