Are you passionate about innovative technologies like speech and IoT? Interested in Amazon Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo? The Amazon Alexa Voice Services (AVS) team is looking for a SDE to develop automation tools for our certification test program.
The person is expected have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. They should be fully capable of understanding complex systems ,design & developing software test automation tools.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services
· Experience building software based on SOA architecture
· Development experience in cloud environment
· Deep experience in JAVA programming and ability to create JAVA backend services.
· Experience in Agile development programs
· Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs at scale
· Experience in Backend log analysis
· Experience in TDD( Test Driven Development)
· Experience in event-driven and data-driven systems highly desirable
· Familiar with SQL
· Experience in e-commerce
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 6-10+ years experience in software development and testing
· MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
· Strong in algorithm design, problem solving, data structure and requirements analysis
· Strong in System design, Architecture, Coding scalability and Performance, Coding: Logical and Maintainable and data structure
· Recruit, interview and hire SDET’s and SDE’s
· Mentor junior SDE’s and grow their skills
· Provide solutions and architectural designs for building Automation Frameworks
· Ability to implement solutions for broadly defined problems
· Strong development background, good understanding and experience creating robust and scalable automation frameworks
· Passion for cutting edge technologies, drive, and ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
· Strong experience in Web and Mobile automation
· Strong communication skills and comfortable when working with dispersed teams
· Proficiency in English - written and spoken