Are you interested in building a creative and adaptive workspace by integrating technology into a seamless customer experience? Are you excited in creating a secured workspace for all Amazon workers using technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, facial recognition, and Gait analysis? Are you passionate to build new in-house products? Are you excited about solving Amazon space management problems using IoT technologies? Are you interested in building Alexa skills to enhance Amazon employees experience? Do you want to be a pioneer on a newly formed team and grow as a leader? This is the opportunity for you.
In Finance Automation, we built technology to simplify and automate the processes Amazon uses to manage its financial relationships with external parties. We are on a journey to create technology that simplifies the processes that Amazon uses to procure, collect and pay. We recently formed a new Global Real Estate and Facilities (GREF) Technology team which is the software development team for GREF. This team builds products and tools to enable Amazon’s corporate real estate team as they build and operate the company’s facilities worldwide.
We are seeking a passionate software development engineer who can help us create the next generation of real estate systems and support the GREF organization. A Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many rapidly growing organizations. Come join us in making history!
Experience with both backend and front end development (full stack engineering).
· Experience with AWS technologies.
· Demonstrate ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Ideal candidate profile
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field - Masters in CS preferred.
· 1+ years of professional software development experience.
· Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.