Want to stop fraudsters and make a direct multi-million dollar impact to Amazon's bottom line? Come join the AWS Fraud Prevention team and help us prevent fraud and abuse on AWS, the largest and fastest growing public cloud provider.
Fraudsters are continually looking for new ways to steal from companies doing business online. We invent new techniques to detect and stop these bad actors, leveraging the latest in data mining, predictive modeling, and enforcement. Our team, AWS Fraud Prevention, is a centralized team within AWS that protects all AWS services from fraud and abuse, and ensures the experience of legitimate AWS customers is not negatively impacted by a few bad actors.
As a Research Scientist at Amazon, you'll:
· Gather and formulate business problems into technical framework to solve such problems using Machine Learning and Statistical modeling approaches
· Analyze and process large amounts of data and build machine learning models to solve specific business problems
· Research and implement novel machine learning, AI and statistical approaches.
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, and model development, validation and implementation
· Work closely with software engineering teams to drive model/solution implementations and new feature creation
· Develop state-of-the-art machine learning models that are privacy preserving and robust against adversarial attacks
Ideal candidate profile
· MS in CS machine learning,Statistics, Operational research, Mathematics, Engineering or in a highly quantitative field
· 4+ years of hands-on industry experience in developing machine machine learning based solutions for business problems
· 4+ years Python, R, Matlab. Experience with SQL.