We are looking for a super organised self-starter to join the team as a Recruitment Coordinator for a 6 months fixed term contract to ensure our candidates have a positive interview experience from beginning to end. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of AWS. You will be responsible for scheduling a volume of interviews on a weekly basis, as well as handling the coordination of assessment days, and database management. You will gain early exposure to our senior management teams and be encouraged to lead process improvement projects that will have a direct impact on our candidates and business, giving you plenty of internal visibility and recognition from day one. You will be cool headed under pressure and your problem solving skills will flourish when situations don’t always go to plan! This is a great career step for a hands on, capable individual looking for a challenge in a fast growing team.
The person in this role must be able to multitask and work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
· Take ownership of and drive all aspects of recruitment process administration through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interview and recruiter requirements.
· Schedule phone and/or on-site interviews for your business area.
· Complex calendar management (often in different time zones).
· Prompt follow up and communication with candidates from initial contact to completion of onsite.
· Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting experience for all candidates.
· Enter and track candidate information in the internal recruitment trackers and systems.
· Provide hiring managers and relevant stakeholders with appropriate information pre and post interview.
· Coordinate candidate travel and initiate expense reimbursement when required.
· Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects.
· Experience in Recruitment, HR or Admin in a fast-paced environment
· Scheduling interviews in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Degree in HR or any related field.
Ideal candidate profile
· Highly pro-active & customer centric attitude
· Ability to prioritize & multitask
· Very well structured, organised, and detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
· Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)