Seeking a candidate able to start immediately.
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is Amazon's self-publishing programme for any author who wants to make a book available to millions of customers globally through the Kindle store.
We are seeking a talented intern to manage a number of KDP projects and participate in the execution of author- and customer-facing initiatives to drive the success of KDP. This is a unique opportunity to play a role in a rapidly-growing part of the ebooks category at Amazon.
The primary objectives of this this role will be:
· Implementation of sustainable/long-term marketing and merchandising activities aimed at driving traffic to and increasing sales of e-books from KDP authors
· Implementation of sustainable/long term initiatives to promote KDP functionality
· Working with local and global teams to co-ordinate campaigns to increase awareness and engagement with KDP, including organization of contests or participation in industry events
· Working directly with authors across a range of initiatives, including promotion sourcing and royalty reporting
· Co-ordinating activity with local and global teams