Description de l'offre
Seeking a candidate able to start immediately.
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is Amazon's self-publishing programme for any author who wants to make a book available to millions of customers globally through the Kindle store.
We are seeking a talented intern to manage a number of KDP projects and participate in the execution of author- and customer-facing initiatives to drive the success of KDP. This is a unique opportunity to play a role in a rapidly-growing part of the ebooks category at Amazon.
The primary objectives of this this role will be:
· Implementation of sustainable/long-term marketing and merchandising activities aimed at driving traffic to and increasing sales of e-books from KDP authors
· Implementation of sustainable/long term initiatives to promote KDP functionality
· Working with local and global teams to co-ordinate campaigns to increase awareness and engagement with KDP, including organization of contests or participation in industry events
· Working directly with authors across a range of initiatives, including promotion sourcing and royalty reporting
· Co-ordinating activity with local and global teams
· Currently enrolled or graduated in Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
· Currently enrolled in an educational program at bachelor or master level which includes a 6 or 12 month internship (you would be expected to go back to university following your internship)
· Experience in digital marketing, programme/brand management or related field
· Knowledge of current marketing measurement practices and customer lifecycle management in online and offline channels
· Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
· Proficiency in Excel
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Able to deliver on multiple deadlines and priorities compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English