Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, Amazon needs exceptionally talented, bright, and data driven people. Are you an analytical innovative person who wants to make a difference? Would you love to take on the challenge to drive operational processes and supply chain improvement/creation? Do you want to start in an entrepreneurial environment? Then Amazon has a unique opportunity for you to become an active part of a dynamic & fast-growing environment.
Amazon’s European Fashion team is seeking a Project Analyst, EU Fashion Operations (m/f). In this role, you will be part of the central EU Fashion Operations team with close interactions to our fashion categories, internal and external pan EU teams and global stakeholders. The role can be based in Munich or London.
You will contribute to build the future of Amazon’s Fashion Operations in Europe. You will support large-scale panEU projects by leading our operational research/analytics function, manage medium size projects and constantly improve our operational reporting landscape. Key role facts are:
· Member of Amazon’s Fashion Operations team in Europe
· Interface between cross-functional European departments such as Warehouse Operations, Supply Chain Execution, Transportation Operations; Customer Service, Technology; Finance
· Lead our operational research & reporting function, by analyzing very large amount of dataset (SQL; Python)
· Partner with central teams to further improve and automate our operational reporting
· Plan, control and monitor key performance indicators like the actual Fulfillment Quality; Customer Experience and Reverse.
· Identify process defects and drive medium sized projects to improve Delivery Speed, Quality and/or operational costs.
· Develop and maintain a strong communication processes and ensure a high quality bar across the different countries / processes / stakeholders
You lead to drive researches and analyze operational metrics helping us to define a cost optimal, high performing logistics network. You will continuously push our operational network for better, faster and more cost effective processes. You will propose recommended solutions to complex challenges and deliver timely, relevant updates to key stakeholders, including senior management.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Master degree / diploma in Supply Chain, Science or Engineering is preferred
· Third language skills in German, Italian, Spanish and/or French
· Technical Expertise (IT, ERP systems, WMS, Database solutions) with solution-driven approach to systems & processes
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Ideal candidate profile
For this position we expect:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent and multiple years management level experience manufacturing, supply chain, retail or logistics provider (3PL) environment in an international, fast paced company · Analytical / Innovative thinking and strongly process oriented
· Highly analytical with ability for creative problem solving
· Cross-functional international project management capability. Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
· Experience in business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and high level of attention to details
· Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
· Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
· Advanced in Excel and experienced in SQL (technical skills mandatory required)