Do you want to play a crucial role in the future of Amazon's building designs programs? Amazon is developing the next generation of design and construction processes to speed improvement of the global network of fulfillment centers that moves many millions of units of inventory and continues to delight customers.
Amazon is seeking a Program Manager to support the rapid growth of our Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) programs.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will be supporting the cross functional team responsible for setting Amazon’s BIM projects and plan and control these technologically advanced projects. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic, start-up environment, and seek data-driven decision-making.
· Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· Experience building dashboards, reports, or tools through technologies such as QuickSight, Tableau
· Ability to deep-dive into a problem; very strong analytical skills required
· Very high degree of Ownership and Learn and Be Curious
· Ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting; sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
· Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
· Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions
· Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
· Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong stakeholder management experience; ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics)
· 5+ years of work experience with at least 3+ years of experience working in analytical role with proven experience of providing recommendations for strategic decision-making