Business Area: Prime Now 3P
Amazon is seeking a Program Manager based in London for our Prime Now Third Party (PN3P) European network. Prime Now 3P provides customers with selection from marquee third-party retailers (with a primary focus on conventional grocery) as part of the Amazon Prime Now shopping experience with ultra-fast 1-2 hour delivery.
The team is seeking a talented, solution-orientated, Program Manager who can lead large-scale projects, developing the strategy across the EU network, and coordinating the implementation of solutions at country level. The right candidate will prioritize multiple opportunities, and develop solutions, which make best use of our data, to solve the toughest challenges and drive operational improvement.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Scoping and coordinating medium to large scale projects with multiple stakeholders across EU.
· Building forecasting models to understand the program needs by country.
· Communication with external vendors and our third-party retailers.
· Designing and implementing solutions and processes.
· Be the Subject Matter Expert on PN3P chill chain processes and the accurate use of data in our field.
· Support Projects across the PN3P operations. Be prepared to be involved at all stages including scoping, design, and delivery.