Amazon's Finance Operations Payroll team has an immediate opening for a Process improvement analyst whose experience illustrates a clear ability to support implementation of global process improvement along with technologies and services to meet long term business needs.
We are a fun and diverse team with members in several different countries. We are involved in various global projects, processes, systems, and teams to identify opportunity areas for improvement through technology initiative.
We want you to:
- Engage with Business Owners and review the opportunity area to eliminate defect, reduce trouble ticket, enhance controllership and simplify and fast track the process
- Identify ways of introducing technology based solution through Office product Macros, Query Engines, Sharepoint and other Workflows, - Power BI and other reporting engine, Robotics and other straight through processing ways
- Develop and Test the technology solution
- Deploy and observe the performance of the technology solution
- Drive Vendor offered technology Solution POCs and full deployment
- Engagement with Information Security, Controllership and Compliance Team for additional Business non functional requirements and its testing
- Provide User and Technical Documentation for future reference and enhancement
- Review existing small and medium technology solution for their accuracy and sustenance
- Provide break fix and small enhancement to existing solution
- Enable business to drive technology solution by providing technical guidance and support
Ideal candidate profile
· Excellent verbal, visual, written and listening skills English.
· Strong competency in technology products such as MS Excel and Access, SQL server, Power BI, Sharepoint
- Macro and Scripting Languages
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including advanced functions such as importing & exporting data, pivot tables,
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics using Big Data Analytics (preferred).
· Understanding basic process improvement techniques
· Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive RCA.
· Demonstrated Project Management experience, Business Analyst Experience, including managing a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions.