Our homes are becoming an integral part of our daily experiences, helping us stay safe and making our lives easier. You can be part of the team that wants to help consumers realize the benefits and shape the future of the Smart Home.
We are looking to hire an experienced marketing leader who will define our marketing strategy and build programs that drive preference and growth. You will be joining a passionate, fun team where everyone is focused on delivering a significant impact on consumers’ lives.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be thinking long term, be bold and creative and driven by a passion for deepening your understanding of the customer at all times. You consistently seek to understand consumer preferences and are skilled at creating actionable customer segmentations that have global relevance. You will work collaboratively to generate innovative ideas to promote the brands and products. Your experience shows you are skilled at building global product marketing strategies that deliver category outperforming results and generate brand preference.
In this role you will be expected to influence product teams, pricing and packaging decisions as well as delivering input to the GTM and sales teams which requires you to be an excellent collaborator.
Ideally you are in tune with customer preferences in the smart home technology market segment.
· Deep experience with smart home products and brands
· Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to think creatively with minimal direction
· Experience in consumer electronics or technology sector
· Experience working cross-functionally across Marketing, Product Management, Retail, Business Development and Research
· Analytical thinker: able to deliver deep insights that lead to novel approaches
· Superior communication skills
· Fanatical customer focus
· Strong project management experience and attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ideal candidate profile
· 10+ years of experience in marketing, advertising and/or product management
· A background in technology marketing - ideally smart home product experience
· Experience in data analysis that lead to strategic recommendations
· Experience with customer segmentation and go-to-market strategies
· Global marketing experience
· Bachelor's degree preferably in business, psychology, or computer science